Saturday, December 15, 2012

''This time of the year, December, through out my whole life including when I was a child has always been an embarrassment for me because it is taken for granted by the fact of the colour of my skin where I was born and my culture by all who see or meet me that I also believe in the story of a male child born to a virgin in what has always through out history being the most troubled part 
of the world, came here to earth to save mankind from himself and that, somehow along the way a fat guy dressed in red with a white beard winning over innocent children to sit on his knee by giving out gifts, of-course with smiling parents approval .. suspicious .. 
and that can fly across the sky with reindeers pulling a sledge 
with more gifts for children all over the world asleep in their beds,   {also suspicious} in this one magic night .. and three 'wise guys' on camels somewhere in a desert and also bearing gifts to witness this wonderful event in the history of mankind that will live on and be retold to generation after generation, but only for those who believe in the 'baby-born-of-a-virgin' story and the guy with the beard how 
he got mixed up in all of this  .. it beats me ... 
but the majority of people and some highly intelligent for the 
other eleven months of the year are quite happy to accept this handed-down story with added-on 'thrills' as being true, especially those in business, which reminds me of another handed-down story, the 'Clenching of the Temple' ..''