Friday, February 8, 2013

''The majority of people irrelevant of their religious beliefs are under the Delusion that their Destiny is caused by a 'God' or a higher 'energy' ... I believe that destiny is caused by events in life that have a domino effect that is not in your control all 
the time and starting off by the country and who you are 
born too, because you are who you are by these circumstances though we have freewill it is not always put into play because of 'guilt and loyalty' and most people will go through their life accepting their destiny as 'what God intended' for them and though I have cancer I don't believe I have it because of destiny.
I believe it's because of my make-up of DNA that I carried 
into my life/events which cause other events to come into 
play that all go into my own Delusion.''